"Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It's a way of entering into the quiet that's already there – burried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day." – Deepak Chopra, M.D.
If you’re fairly new to meditation, and you’d like to experience first hand the sense of peace and bliss you get with meditating with a mantra, this condensed session is for you.
- Learn the benefits of meditation as an antidote to stress
- Learn what is meditation and the health benefits from practicing daily
- Learn to meditate with a mantra to cut through the noise of your thoughts and sink into silence and stillness, easily and effortlessly
This course is for you if you’d like to experience the peace and relaxation that comes with meditating with a mantra. Backed by science and the expertise of the brilliant Deepak Chopra and his team.
"It was a complete first for me. I felt so light and completely at peace, like I've been floating on a cloud." – M. M.
Join me in person (Christchurch, New Zealand only), or online, anywhere in the world.
Introduction to meditation (1 hr total)
- Learn the superpowers of meditation as an antidote to stress and the science behind it.
- Learn the basic principles of meditation, how to be comfortable and effortless; when where and how long to meditate.
- Learn the different experiences you can have during meditation and opportunities to maximise the effects of meditation in your life.
- We’ll end with a beautiful, nourishing meditation with your instructor
Course dates 2023:
- NOVEMBER: THU 16th (10-11am)
*Times are NZT & flexible. If neither of these work for you, contact email@example.com and we’ll find a suitable slot for you.
I want to join. How much does the course cost?
The investment for this 1 hour session is $62.
What is meditation?
Meditation is a tool for rediscovering your body’s own inner intelligence. Practiced for thousands of years, it’s not about forcing your mind to be quiet, it’s finding the silence that’s already there and making it part of your life.
Silence is the birthplace of happiness, creativity and infinite possibilities. From this field of pure potentiality we get our bursts of inspiration, our most intuitive thoughts, and our deepest sense of connection to the Universe. Practicing meditation on a daily basis allows you to weave silence and stillness into your mind and body to create a more compassionate and fulfilling life.
Meditation is a journey to the core of your very being; a journey to emotional freedom; and a journey to the reawakening of our true, unconditioned self.
What are the benefits of meditation?
Practicing Primordial Sound Meditation on a daily basis can help you to:
- Manage stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Have more energy
- Improve your relationships
- Create inner peace
- Awaken your intuition and creativity
- Enhance your sleep patterns
- Lower your blood pressure
- Become less judgmental
- Break free from disempowering patterns
- Do less and achieve more
- Feel more joy
- Connect with spirit