Ange Macdonald is one of the most inspiring people I know. She’s the founder of You Style Co and is on a mission to empower people to live life on their own terms.
Our paths crossed a few years ago, when we were both killing it in our corporate careers and our connection was instant. Ange’s energy and desire to create an inspiring life is super contagious…
Fast forward a few years and, after dealing with a health scare and taking a few shots at doing work aligned with her essence and purpose, Ange is impacting hundreds of women’s lives as the founder of You Style Co.
If you can believe it, there was once a time when Ange didn’t feel confident about herself (like the majority of women I know) so I asked her to share her story and strategies to get where she is now – if you’re hiding behind your lack of confidence, we’re here to hold your hand.
Watch this 20 minute video if you want:
- A quick hit of energy, sisterhood and inspiration (from one goddess to another)
- Clarity on what it means to live life on your own terms (Ange shares her go-to questions to work this out easily)
- How to find freedom from a soul-sucking corporate lifestyle and create your own gig
- Inspiration from Ange on guts, grit and taking the leap
- A dose of reality on what it actually takes to chase your dreams (so you can get yourself off the hook)
After you watch, I’d love to know; what was your main take-away? What processes do you personally use to create your life?
Check out You Style Co:
P.S. Download below the awesome process Ange mentioned to get clear on the life you want to create 💗